How to root Samsung easily
Since the first day Samsung entered the smartphone industry, it entrenches on the top set of the smartphone market. It isn’t the first to the high-end Android os handset game, but its first effort has brought a huge struck. Samsung, now as the head of its fellow competition, is not just a market leader inside innovation and adapting proactively to consumer needs; it might be a brand with high ambitions and also considerable forward momentum for the industrial standard. Samsung series products have occupied almost all of the top-sale list of Android products, a few examples, Galaxy Take note I, Note II, Universe S Duos, Galaxy T II, Galaxy S 3, Galaxy S4 and more. With such extensive recognition, rooting Samsung becomes the greatest concern among its users, enthusiasts, and developers.
- Prepare your Samsung korea device (Galaxy S4 in this particular case), USB cable (the stock one recommended) within reach. Internet Connection is required.
- CRUCIAL: Before you proceed, please carry out backup your important info first.
- Connect your Samsung unit (Galaxy S4 in this case) to your computer via UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS cable. Make sure the connection will be stable. Do not touch or perhaps unplug the cable right up until the end.
- Download free Kingo Android Root, install and also launch it on your computer
- [If you will have already installed driver application on your PC, skip to the next step]
- After connecting to personal computer, Kingo Android Root may automatically check driver to your device and if it isn’ t installed on your PC, it will eventually download and install for you. Once operater installation is finished, the program may establish connection with your unit
- [If you have previously enabled USB Debugging Function, skip to the next step] Today enable USB Debugging in your device manually by following the particular detailed instructions on the software of Kingo Android Main according to your Android model respectively. Once enabled, your current device model name and also root status will appear around the software as long as ROOT Announcements and a ROOT button.
- IMPORTANT: DO READ THE ANNOUNCEMENTS BEFORE YOU PROCEED
- Following realizing the risks and achievable consequences of Android rooting behavior, click ROOT to start out rooting your device. It may need a few minutes to complete the process. Enough time required by the process may differ from different objective problems such as connection, network, telephone models and all. Do not panic attacks if it takes a little more time.
- If it succeeds, which usually happens in most cases, Kingo Main will give you a success notice. TEND NOT TO UNPLUG YOUR DEVICE BUT! Please click “Finish” and also wait for your device to be able to reboot.
- When your unit successfully reboots itself, Kingo Android Root will once more establish connection with your unit. There would a display pop out on your device proven as below. Click “Grant” to superuser privilege.
- Kingo Android Root today will show you a ROOT Reputation of your device as OF COURSE. And you will have the option to remove main from your device as well by simply one-click.